Hearing God, by Dallas Willard Hearing God: Developing a Conversational Relationship with God
The book has nine chapters as follows:
1. A Paradox about Hearing God
2. Guidelines for Hearing from God
3. Never Alone
4. Our Communicating Cosmos
5. The Still, Small Voice and its Rivals
6. The Word of God and the Rule of God
7. Redemption Through the Word of God
8. Recognizing the Voice of God
9. A Life More Than Guidance
An appendix follows that offers questions for personal pondering or group discussion.
Willard does a great job of treating this topic with reverence and respect while elevating our expectation to converse with God on a regular basis.